I hate having to do this... but the safety of our family comes first! So the blog, at least for now, will be made "private".
MEANING: If you want to follow/be allowed to read, just let me know and I'll add you to the list of "followers". You'll have to create a username and sign in each time.
This isnt hard as I've done it for several of my friends who have also chosen to go private. But I know its an extra step. An extra password. So I get it if its too much of a hassle and you choose to not read.
But unfortunately, I feel the need to do this and since my blog was started mostly for us to make a blog book each year and have a journal of our family's happenings, I do want to continue to blog!
Thanks for Understanding!
No comments:
Post a Comment