Friday, April 12, 2013

What's NOT making the news

Ok. So typically my blog is full of pics of my kiddos and family life adventures, etc. Occasionally maybe a post on some health stuff and again, occasionally some deep thought kind of posts. I dont try to avoid anything but seeing as how this blog is my "online journal" of sorts for my kids, I just tend to stay focused on them.

But not today. Today, I read an article that has me in tears. And makes me want to vomit.

And I just simply refuse to allow myself to have a voice in a blog forum where anyone might be made aware of atrocities and to not use it for good on occasion.

Anyone heard of the Dr. Kermit Gosnell trial going on right now? I have been pretty absent from the news/media forums lately so until last week, I had never heard this name.

One evening on my way home last week I was listening to bits and pieces of Eric Erickson. I heard him mention that there was some abortion case getting NO media coverage and how it just goes to show how liberally biased our media coverage is.  And then I was home and turned off my car and didnt think another thing about it.

Until today.

When I came across THIS article.

I could write for hours about the disgust I feel over this mans actions, the "blind eye" that was turned by all of the employees and the poor excuse for media reporters that we have in this country.

But instead, I'll just encourage you to read the article for yourself. Beware... it is HORRIFYING. But I think its important that all of us make ourselves aware of the evil heart of man. Remind ourselves of the diligence with which we should approach our prayer life. And help to make others aware of the extreme to which abortion is being taken in this country. And although I am unashamedly pro-life, I cannot imagine not even ONE of my pro-choice friends defending these acts. Here, we can all find common ground, liberal or conservative... no matter the background. No matter the political stance. This is horrifying and we all need to be aware of what is happening in our own back yard.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Check This Out

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about golden retriever cross
german shepherd.

Check out my weblog ... golden labrador Retriever puppies

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing abilities as well as
with the format in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self?
Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today..

my web blog; Go To My Blog

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Have a look at my web site ... useful black lab golden retriever information

Anonymous said...

Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Also visit my web-site: fantastic adopt a golden retriever puppy content

Anonymous said...

I know this site presents quality dependent posts and other material,
is there any other web page which provides these stuff in quality?


Feel free to visit my web site ... ketone diet

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.

I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Feel free to surf to my website full report

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this site needs a great deal more attention.
I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Also visit my webpage - Article Source

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking
back often!

Look into my page :: good caring for a golden retriever material

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness for your publish is just excellent and that i could assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thanks one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Here is my webpage: visit for information about golden retrievers information

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate
it.

Also visit my site cool golden retriever dog breed tips

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together.
I once again find myself personally spending
a significant amount of time both reading and
posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!


Take a look at my website ... golden lab mix