The kiddos were invited to her party (a princess party, no doubt!) and we had a great time! The party was at 3pm (i think?) and Mack was still sleeping, so Jeff stayed behind with him so he could get his nap out and us girls headed on over. Rhyan had a GREAT time!
I love this pic of the girls all watching Taylor play on her kid tablet. Rhyan looooves that thing!
All the guests (well, most?) They had a cupcake-cake and icecream with lots of toppings. Rhyan was in heaven! And so was i ;-)
Sweet Shelby!
And Jeff and Mack arrived a bit late, but in plenty of time for junk food ;-)
We had gone shopping earlier in the week for Taylor's gift and Rhyan had picked out a Merida dress up outfit... which is funny to me b/c at the time she had not yet seen Brave. Its amazing to me how many of the disney movies she's NEVER seen but she's in love with the characters... ariel, belle, etc... Anyways, she was all excited and proud to have picked out the dress for her and Taylor seemed to like it (although i think a couple of other people picked up on my fb feed to melissa where i asked if Taylor would like some dress up play clothes b/c she ended up getting a few! HA! With 2 girls i'm sure they dont go to waste!)
We LOVE our Taylor and Shelby and always love spending time with them! Happy Birthday Tay Tay!



21 comments:
Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing
the other person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in support of you.
Have a look at my web blog; visit this link
Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn.
That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return
to read more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post.
I'll definitely comeback.
Here is my web-site: great english golden retriever temperament stuff
Thankfulness to my father who informed me on the topic of this website, this blog is
in fact remarkable.
Look into my homepage - recommended site
If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies then
he must be go to see this web site and be
up to date everyday.
my web page ... more information about golden retrievers material
May I simply say what a relief to discover somebody who genuinely knows
what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely
realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More people have to check this out and understand
this side of your story. I can't believe you are not more popular given that you certainly possess the gift.
My web site ... golden labrador retrievers
Can I just say what a comfort to find an individual who
really knows what they're talking about on the web. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you definitely have the gift.
Here is my homepage: more golden lab mix content
I'll right away snatch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Please let me recognise so that I may subscribe.
Thanks.
Also visit my web page: Go To My Site
My brother suggested I might like this blog.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
my page: our Website
I visited several sites but the audio quality for audio songs
existing at this site is truly marvelous.
Here is my blog :: golden retriever health
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We may have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us
My web site Extra Resources
Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing work.
Also visit my page yellow lab and golden retriever mix
Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing work.
Feel free to surf to my blog ... yellow lab and golden retriever mix
It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is beneficial in support of my know-how. thanks admin
my web-site Full Report
Hi there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm
trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this
issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!
Check out my web site :: golden labrador retrievers
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice
and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Also visit my webpage :: useful yellow lab golden retriever details
Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm
confident they will be benefited from this site.
Stop by my web page ... Check My Blog
I think that is one of the most important information for
me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna remark on few general things, The web site
taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact excellent
: D. Excellent job, cheers
My web-site :: golden labrador retrievers
Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this weblog; this web site carries awesome and actually excellent material designed for readers.
Here is my weblog - good golden retriever names for males material
Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't know afterward its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.
Also visit my web page: training golden retriever puppies
I like reading a post that can make men and women think.
Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
Also visit my weblog: handy golden retriever dachshund mix breeders stuff
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Also visit my weblog ... retriever Lab mix
Post a Comment