Jeff does the announcing for Archer Varsity Basketball. We like to go listen to him and watch the game when our schedule lets us. I'll admit that the first game I took the kids to this year, I was worried about how Mack was going to do with going to the game. He tends to like to run and play... So I was pretty impressed (and it made Jeff and I giggle) when he sat perfectly still and just watched the game. God forbid that the ball come close to us, though... he wanted to HOLD the ball and would start yelling "ball! ball! ont Ball!" and have a few minutes of disappointment when it had to go back into the game ;-) But overall, both kids were awesome! So we attended a few games this year!
Rhyan likes to watch the game a little bit, but she also enjoys climbing the stands and typically brings a babydoll to feed and pamper.
Our little spud! See?! He does still get some love around here!!!
Here, my babies were (once again) on the back of the couch. So i put them in time out together ;-) I know, not effective in terms of discipline... but I thought it was cute! Mack looks so sad! haha
Our fridge/freezer has been SO MUCH TROUBLE this year! Luckily, we have a friend who is a retired fridge repair man! So he's helped us out a ton this year! (Poor Bob!). The latest thing, we decided to not call him about. The water line started to leak. And our floor caught the water for us :-( SO glad its under the fridge... and just surface damage. We caught it early. Unfortunately, Jeff hasnt fixed it yet so I'm buying BAGS of ice to keep in the "ice maker". Hmmmm....
Our girl LOVES her bike!!! She rides it almost every day! And shes GREAT about wearing her helmet, too! Which is great b/c when we ride as a family, she's the only one with one one. We really SHOULD set a good example, but its so hard to get used to wearing one!
Hopefully i'll upload some more pics soon and keep going on my attempt to catch up!
1 comment:
My telefonsex husband wore a suit and tie. Let Tyburn ask him," What's the matter? Some scientists telefonsex still do not know when the caller is a repeat offender. But it is hard to do you have problems with your memory. As long as you are able to conceive about your man really excites you more than anything else. All, I'm back again with the cooking corner.
My page - phone sex
Post a Comment