How SAD that the twilight series is over!
I'm actually NOT a chick flick kind of girl. I much prefer action or war movies or sci-fi... basically anything other than a romance. BUT, Twilight sucked me in.....
Shlaine started the whole madness when she read the books and got started on the movies. Then, she told Mommie about it who read the books and wanted to see the movies. I never read the books, but am always up for a girls night out for a movie. So I got sucked in by my vampire loving family!
And since the 2nd movie, Mommie, Shlaine and I have all gone together. Dont be fooled... Shlaine goes opening night to each one. But Mommie and I wait a while and Shlaine joins us for a second viewing when the crowds die down.
Shlaine and I are team Edward (how can you NOT be?! I dont base that on Looks... comeon.. Lautner has the looks hands down... but the love story with Edward is epic!) and Mommie practically swoons every time "Jacob" walks on screen. In fact, when we went to watch the next to the last one (we were in Pigeon Forge 2011 when it was out and we went to see it), Mommie actually made some weird noise like she was going to faint b/c Jacob came on screen shirtless. HA! I told her its not right to lust and she said (classic Mommie) "honey, i'm not lusting! I'm admiring Gods beautiful creation" LOL! Hilarious!
I'll admit that part of me was afraid we wouldnt get to see the last one all together because of all of Mommie's health struggles last year. But we did! And we had a great time! We tried out the "new" theaters in Bethlehem. Our issue is that we didnt take mommie's companion wheelchair and the long walk really was difficult for her breathing. But we just took our time getting in and really, we had left in plenty of time, so it was fine!
I wanted to try to get one pic and it absolutely cracks me up... bc mommie NEVER knows where to look when i take a pic with my camera phone! So she just stares off in the distance somewhere :-) ha....
Anyhoo, we had a great girls night and I know we were both grateful for the time together! Plus, the last movie was really good! I know the twist really threw off the book readers, but for those of us who didnt read it, wow... i didnt expect any of the end of it! Nicely done! And farewell, series that "bit" me!
18 comments:
I am really pleased to glance at this web site posts which contains plenty of valuable facts, thanks for
providing these kinds of information.
my blog post - More Helpful Hints
Heya! I know this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does operating a well-established website like
yours take a large amount of work? I'm brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience
and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or
tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!
Also visit my site - Helpful Resources
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about
creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you
Have a look at my web page ... Useful Content
I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your information.
This article has truly peaked my interest. I will book
mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
Have a look at my web blog :: Useful Site
Hello I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really
found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve
for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but
I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome b.
Here is my web site :: cool how to train golden retriever puppies tips
Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
Also visit my web site lab golden retriever mix
Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
Take a look at my web blog; check my reference
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you
really recognize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my web site =). We may have a link change agreement between us
Here is my blog post :: awesome yellow lab golden retriever mix information
Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I
had to tell someone!
Feel free to visit my blog; golden retriever lab mix pictures
Hi there, yup this post is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.
Here is my web page; Discover More Here
Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
broadcast offered bright transparent concept
Also visit my page; handy golden retriever black lab mix info
It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Look at my web-site :: Useful Golden Retriever Puppy Breeders Facts
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience regarding unpredicted feelings.
Look into my web blog - golden labrador retriever
That is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to looking
for more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks
Also visit my blog more about the author
I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really
really nice post on building up new weblog.
Also visit my blog post: Get The Facts
It's hard to come by experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Here is my website; Visit Website
Wonderful website. A lot of useful info here.
I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
And of course, thanks for your sweat!
Feel free to visit my page - Full Report
Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
Also visit my page :: golden retriever lab mix puppies
Post a Comment