Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Biggest Loser winner testimonial and pics!

Advocare is doing an AWESOME give away again! Another biggest loser competition... and the winner will get $1000 cash! 2nd runner up gets $400 and 3rd place will win $200!!! With summer coming and longer days and bathing suit season, there is NO better time to start working on getting HEALTHIER and feeling your best. We will ALL need more energy as we take advantage of the warmer weather :-)

The challenge is a great way to get started but Advocare has tons of GREAT nutritional supplements! When I'm not on a challenge, I take daily the coreplex with iron (great for us women who dont get quite enough protein), omegaplex for a healthy heart (and hair and nails!) and catalyst to maintain my tiny bit of muscle ;-) And of course spark each day to keep me from falling asleep at 3pm (what IS it with the afternoons? I need a toddler nap schedule! haha)

 I wanted to share our winner from this last Biggest Loser Competition from January: Sheila Moore.
She ended up winning some cash and losing some serious weight! She was kind enough to share her before and after pictures and her story...

 I took the before pics the first day of the challenge (Jan 7th I think) and after on Feb 1st. The after pics were just after I worked out and my face is red ha. I think my beginning weight was 169 and ended was 154. 

Anyway so a little about my weight. In high school I joined weight watchers and lost 50 pounds which put me at 120. By the end of college in 2007 I weighed almost 190!! I had lost some weight since then and have been between 150-170 the past few years. I have decided that 2013 is going to be my best year ever and started researching health things. My mom had two different types of cancer, one being breast, that she was diagnosed with in her late thirties. I read several articles that link a drastically reduced breast cancer risk with routine exercise and maintaining weight. I have been working out 6 days a week since Jan 1st and am going to try to maintain around 140 pounds when I get there. Since the challenge I have been following weight watchers, doing the Brazil butt lift workout, and taking Catalyst. I have continued to lose weight and feel great. Oh and I don't have my before and after measurements :( I took the before measurements and wrote them on the only paper I could find in the bathroom which was a receipt. Of course I accidentally threw away the receipt sometime during the 24 days. 

                                                BEFORE  (Jan 7th)                                        AFTER  (Feb 1st)




I've gotta tell you, I seriously admire Sheila's willingness to share her story and her before and after pics... but why wouldnt she want to... she's looking (and feeling) AWESOME! My favorite part of her story is that she chose advocare after researching lots of health "things". Its great to know that for people who care about what they are putting into their body and who are looking not to just lose weight but be HEALTHY, that so many choose advocare!


Here are the contest details

Advocare also does kind of like a sam's membership thing where you can pay $79 and get $50 worth of free spark and slam (energy drinks) AND get a minimum of 20% off for LIFE. NO minimum orders. So I cant say enough about how great of a deal that is... plus, it sets you up to be able to make some money by sharing your own story, should you choose!

If you're interested in the challenge, you can shop HERE.

Or if you'd like to do the membership, you can sign up HERE.

If you'd like to read more about my favorite products, you can do so HERE.

I was just telling a friend today that I'm going to start another challenge soon and she said "why? you're already tiny?". First off, thats nice, but as we all know, clothes hide a multitude of sins ;-) But secondly, and most importantly, I've been eating JUNK lately (chocolate easter bunnies just MUST be in my belly!) and i love the challenge because it gently cleanses my system and then allows for max uptake of the best vitamins and minerals around! I feel better than ever, have more energy and as a bi product, yes, i usually lose some weight (and have NO issues keeping it off b/c it truly boosts your metabolism!). So I'm looking forward to getting started next week...

Who else is IN?!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live cam sexs erfreuen sich dauernd grt mglicher Beliebtheit.



Also visit my webpage :: sexcams