Monday, January 31, 2011

My blue eye'd girl

First off, i never thought i'd have a blue eye'd girl. Jeff's eyes are green and mine are brown and seeing as how brown is a dominant gene (if it's passed), i thought it'd be a miracle for my kids to have even green eyes, much less BLUE! But Rhyan got some Ford genes passed along and so there you have it :-)

Yesterday was gorgeous weather. Such a tease for spring (which i ALREADY have spring fever) but i was SO grateful for it! I got to dress Rhyan in a cute little spring dress that will likely be too small for her by the time it's warm enough to wear. So I thought i'd share some cute pics!




I posted this one just for my friend Brian... this is her oscar winning response: "what? me?!" :-)
I, also, just HAD to share this one. Rhyan and i went to Target Sat. morning and on the way home she was super tired. Her teeth have been bothering her some lately (bottom canines coming all the way in... those boogers are sharp and long!) so some nights she doesnt sleep really well (she doesnt wake up crying or anything, just seems to toss and turn more). Anyways, when we got home i tried to wake her up since it wasnt really naptime but she was OUT. So i put her on the couch while i got in groceries thinking spud could wake her up, but nope! I guess she needed the sleep. She still took a good nap, so no harm, no foul :-)
My sweet, sleepy angel!
Hope everyone has a great week. I'm off to a productive one! I just wish this rain would go AWAY!

No comments: