She and I had some fun decorating. She liked re-arranging the ornaments (bought/donated to her by Shlaine, Mama and Myself) from time to time and I think it was good for her to have her own tree she could touch!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Decorating for Christmas!
Somehow I missed posting about our decorating for the holidays! Rhyan got her OWN tree this year. I took her to Kohls and she couldnt stop "ooooooooo"ing at the trees. I asked her which was her favorite (they had a white, silver, green and pink pre-lit tree) and she, of course, liked the pink best :-) So, I got it for her. Jeff said she didnt "need" a tree of her own. Bollocks, i say! Of course she does!
She and I had some fun decorating. She liked re-arranging the ornaments (bought/donated to her by Shlaine, Mama and Myself) from time to time and I think it was good for her to have her own tree she could touch!

Jeff "helped" decorate ours. This is his idea of "helping"... stringing all the ornaments up so that he can go back to watching the simpsons. He was sure to inform me that by doing so, he had "fulfilled the obligations of (his) contract". Um, I dont think so, friend. Time to re-negotiate! :-)

And my favorite decoration, by far... the nativity. It is quite historically accurate. Especially since all of their cloaks are riddled with glitter and make each person shine. OH, and I'm sure there was snow that was lit from beneath by something, right?! Well, i love it, anyways!
And Rhyan got her OWN nativity this year! She liked all the "little people". I liked the great deal!
Looking forward to each year where Rhyan (and little Mac) can be even more involved in this process and can begin to understand that THIS is where Gods plan of redemption for each of us started! I love Christmas!
She and I had some fun decorating. She liked re-arranging the ornaments (bought/donated to her by Shlaine, Mama and Myself) from time to time and I think it was good for her to have her own tree she could touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment