Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

I LOVE our yearly tradition of hibachi Japanese for lunch on Mothers Day and Fathers Day. Its a DELICIOUS way to celebrate! And, our kids are no longer completely freaked out by the fire so thats what we call a WIN! :-) This year was no exception... we loved our lunch at the Kani House!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get any great group shots... for whatever reason, I didnt even get ANY pics with Jason/Liz/Avery!?! But I did get a few of the guys!
Our Ford Boys!

LOL! Youknow, our life was chaos at this point so I'm just gonna say this pic accurately represents!
Happy Fathers day to my hubby (who is truly an amazing daddy! Our kids are so so very blessed to have him!) and to Grandad who is just the most fun grandad ever. I have some blessed kiddos!

No comments: