Monday, September 8, 2014

Lanier World Fun!

This is the second year we've gotten passes for Lanier World for the kids birthdays (with some help from Gran and Grandad)! It is the BEST birthday present because it keeps on giving throughout the summer! And we are sure to take FULL advantage of the passes.

Mack is still too short for the slides so he and I would hang out at the kiddie pool area while Jeff and Rhyan went off! 

Mack did a great job taking naps each time we went! I'm so grateful that he's such a good little sleeper :-)

Jeff was seriously incredible this summer. I was SO pregnant and tired... he played with the kids. At home, at the water park... he was SO active with them... while I was a BUM.
Gosh, I love this super star! HA!








Oddly enough, there was one day that we went that was downright COLD. I stayed wrapped up in a towel! Jeff and the kids braved the cold water... till about lunch time that day!


One new thing we did a lot of this summer at the park was playing putt putt! Rhyan loved it and did great. Mack tended to get pretty aggravated and we saw several tossed golf balls and putters! Kind of funny. Kind of make you wanna pull your hair out :-). Oddly enough, while we were living with Jeff's parents Mack watched a little bit of golf with Grandad and started doing better when we went putt putting! HA!


Girlfriend got a hole in ONE!












Jeff took the kids SEVERAL times this summer by himself even! I'm telling you, he's amazing :-)

We had a great summer enjoying the passes and letting our little fish enjoy the water!

No comments: