Monday, September 1, 2014

38 week checkup

38 weeks?! EEK! We were SO close to getting into the house and were busy ALL week getting the trim caulked and walls painted, etc. I've never painted so much IN MY LIFE. Head up... if you've got enough $ to pay painters... have painters do it. ;-)

A few pics... after I'd worked all day in the house. Nice attire, huh?!
WHOA BABY!

Allright then... enough of the obscene pics!

Stats:
-2 lbs (well, at least I lost the 2 I had gained last week. HA!)
BP: 88./58
Dilated: 1cm
Effaced 60%
Fundal Height: 39 cm. Again. Woohoo!

Dr Pohl and I briefly talked about induction. Or not. Basically he said "lets just see how things look next week".

I told him I had gone and gotten my Tdap shot as had all the grandparents and caretakers! I'm SO grateful that our family was so supportive in that little endeavor :-)

And that was about it for my checkup!

No comments: