Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekend fun!

Continuing on our fun filled Christmas weekend...I actually was not feeling great. I actually had just found out that I was PREGGO with Ford Baby #3 and had a cold and couldnt do anything to treat it :-). I was actually supposed to be on Praise Team at Church that Sunday morning but my voice was pretty raspy and I just wasnt up for it, however, Rhyan's little Christmas program was that morning so I agreed to take her to church (Jeff was serving that Sunday). I was all prepared with my camera and video camera on hand... and got THIS!

A "Cryin' Rhyan" ;-). She had just decided she was not going to participate and for anyone who knows Rhyan (or heck, most kids are the same in this regard), if she doesnt want to do something, she wont. Period. So, I got these couple of shots of her being teary eyed before she came off stage to sit with me.



That same afternoon, I met up with my Besties for our Christmas lunch and gift exchange! We had decided to meet up for lunch at the Cheesecake factory... but when we got there it was an OVER one hour wait. And oh my. I cant wait an hour for food when its already lunch time! HA! So we walked over to PF Changs. And my, was it YUM!

We decided to do a $10 limit "favorite things" gift exchange this year, which turned out to be FUN! Linds got each of us an infinity scarf, Ang gave us each a mix of her favorite decoration (A cross w/ scripture), candy, lip gloss, etc. And I gave each of the girls a scarf. Great minds think alike, right?! hahah!

We loved our meal, too! I got mongolian beef an dit hit the spot for sure! PLUS dessert (mine was the BEST! I got something chocolate with toffee peanut butter chunks in it... YUM)
What a fun weekend. I'm so grateful for these ladies who I've been able to call friends for 17 years now.
And may I just say, the 30's are looking good on us ;-) HA!

No comments: