Last year, I worried about what to make for Christmas eve morning breakfast. This year, I went with what I knew would be a pleaser... homemade waffles :-)
I promise, he liked the waffles. But this cracks me up as to how fast he can go from the pic above to this...
My sweet babies in front of our tree!
And let the opening begin! It was fun this year that Mack could really be a part of it!
We decided this year to get new room decor for each of the kids... Mack was trying to figure it out!
They each got room decals for their walls. I love these things. WAY cheaper than framed pics and the kids can help with the decorating! Both kids love theirs!
Rhyan had been asking for OVER a year for this baby that pee pee's and poopies in the potty. Well, the thing was like $25. And i knew it was something she would play with a few times and be over it so I wouldnt buy it for her. I was in target on day and saw this on the CLEARANCE rack for $6 though and decided to get it! Jeff totally made fun of me b/c the baby is dark skinned but Rhyan doesnt care (really, who does?!).
Mack thought it was a GREAT gift ;-)
And Mack loved his little helicopter. Again, a great clearance find! I was excited that I started shopping early this year and found some great deals on things I was hoping to find anyways!Rhyan is such a typical girl... she LOVED her new bedding! It has all her favorite colors. And I love it because it isnt themed after a disney movie so she wont outgrow it! Little did she know that we were about to surprise her by telling her that we were going to let her have the bonus room as her new big girl room! She had been asking to get to move up to the bonus room for months and I just wasnt sure about it. But seeing as how we had found out we were expecting baby #3, it made for and easy, natural transition time :-)
Mack bought Rhyan an easy reader Ariel Book and she loooooves it. The girl loves books!
And we got each of the kids a calendar. Mack, chick fil a. Rhyan, Disney.
Rhyan picked out for Mack a dinosaur book. He looooves dinosaurs! It was very thoughtful of her!
Emily has this game for Kye and so when I found it (in perfect shape!) at a consignment for $4, I grabbed it! It is so cute and helps kids learn colors and numbers. Mack has already mastered most all of his colors so i knew it would be fun for him (he's working on black, white, gray, brown).
Jeff and the kids gave me a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure and a stocking full of my favorite candy!
And the kids and I gave Jeff some new shoes and a new belt! Jeff and I decided that since we are going to DISNEY over spring break (and since i'm only working 2 days right now instead of 3) that we would scale back. And really, we dont need anything. It was hard to come up with one thing to buy one another!
Mack in his "new" room!
It took us some time to transition Rhyan up to her room but I love how it turned out too!!!
I was a little worried about how the transition would go but she's such an independent little girl and she did AWESOME! She stays in bed all night (like a good babywise kid ;-)! HA!) and loves her space.
We had a great morning together!
No comments:
Post a Comment