The kids and I spent Christmas eve afternoon making cookies for Santa!!! Jeff had run some errands and so he missed out on all the fun... and fun it was! Rhyan and I had gotten the cookies ready and in the oven before she took a bath so they would be ready to go and cooled off after naps! Rhyan prefers for them to be perfect in shape over being able to help a whole lot (she's mostly interested in eating dough). So when you see the final product, know that she's a bossy miss who instructed me with the icing and wouldnt help.
Ready to go!
Of course I should have expected it, but I looked around at Mack in time to catch this! HA!
And then back at Rhyan in time to catch THIS! LOL!
Out. Of. Control.
And the finished product! Like I said, the kids told me how they wanted the icing and they took charge of the sprinkles. They did a great job and were so proud of "their" creations!
No comments:
Post a Comment