Thursday, November 14, 2013

Real Time

Its been a crazy week! We've got sicknesses coming and going and just cant seem to get everyone well at once! But before I forgot, i wanted to make note of a couple of cute things my kiddos have said/done recently!

On the way to taking Rhyan to school today, I asked "Rhyan, are you hot or cold?" and then "Jackson" (we carpool some so this is the little boy who rides with us!) "are you hot or cold". One was cold, one was "fine" so i said that i'd turn the heat up just a bit.
We kept driving and maybe a minute later i hear "hey mommy" from mack. "What baby?" I reply. And this next part made me want to pull over and just kiss his little face... so cute! He said "what about me?! i cold too!"

OH sweet boy! Thank you for reminding me that, little as you may be, you count! :-)

Rhyan has a new term that I'm unsure of where she got it from. Its not "bad" but not preferable. But its also cracking me up. I'll use it in context for you.
Jeff did/said something silly and Rhyan responded with "Daddy, you're such a goober!"
HUH!?!

Lorddy... these kids keep us laughing. Or crying. Or laughing till we cry!

No comments: