The kids and I got our hair cut!!! I'm sure I've said this before but my kids are probably the only kids who get their hair cut at Salon 124 :-) My stylist spoils me by taking care of my kiddos!
Rhyan: Before
And after! When I told her we were going to get her hair trimmed, she said "i not want to get my hair cut! i will miss my crazy curls!" lol!!!
I promised her that we wouldnt cut her crazy curls too much. She was happy with her trim...
While Rhyan was getting her hair cut, Mack was snoozing away in the van. I do love a sleeping baby!
My mom came with us to help wrangle the kiddos. I was afraid that Mack may not do well. Rhyan's first haircut was kind of disastrous.... she cried the whole time! (till i gave her a sucker). Mack, on the other hand, was a little angel! The only problem we had was getting his THUMB out of his mouth! :-)
I love how Alex always smiles when she's cutting the kids hair! She obviously loves my kids her job!
He sat VERY still the WHOLE time!
This is by FAR my favorite. His little face is so cute :-)
Ready to get down!
Jeff prefers long hair. I think long hair is great, too. If you have great hair. Unfortunately, for me, my hair is fine and thin. So when its long it really does NOT look good. Only if i put LOTS of time into making it look ok does it even appear that I've tried at all :-( So, this is my new hair. At least I'm trying it out for a while. I'll probably stay shor for the summer and then let it grow some. I'm hoping that as all of my new baby hair thats growing in continues to grow that it'll thicken back up a little and look better if i let it grow. I lost a TON of hair after I had mack and so really, its his fault that its short :-) haha. But really, i like it. I prefer my hair short.
I wish jeff did, too!
Thats all folks!
1 comment:
Um you look like a freaking model!!!!! I love all tnree of your hair cuts!!!!
Post a Comment