Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mack is ONE!

My baby is not a baby anymore! He's officially a TODDLER! *sigh* 

My fabulous friend, Terrilyn, has done ALL of Mack's pics in his life, thus far (thanks to her great BABY CLUB!) We had chatted briefly early in the week of Macks bday about how my Mommie has been wanting me to get a pic of Rhyan in her flower girl dress and Terrilyn asked if I could do it on Thursday evening of that week. Of course i could! (she was, btw, doing this at no charge because she's a fantastic friend who uses her gifts and talents to be a pure blessing to others and she wanted to do a pic of rhyan for mommie! I cant say enough wonderful things about how generous she is!). Then, on the day of the pics, she called me and started talking about all the props she had for Mack... wait, what? We were going to do Mack's pics, too? I was totally NOT prepared for that, but sometimes its best to roll with the punches. I was by myself w/ the kids that night b/c Jeff was in school. But Shlaine saved the day by picking up some CFA and dropping it by the location of the pics (one of their neighbors beautiful back yards!) The kids actually did great, the weather was perfect and i was SO glad that we went for it...

So, Mack had his 1st year pics done ON his birthday!

Enjoy!

This was a cute idea but he would NOT leave the rock's alone! He would pick one up, put it in his mouth and then offer it to me.  Silly boy!
 I absolutely LOVE this pic of my babies. 
Rhyan in her flower girl dress! These two were Mommie's favorites and she wanted BOTH in an 8x10!


 My sweet girl!
This one says it all... my boy is ONE!
Oh, my sweet Mack. I cant believe you're one! We adore you and your fun personality!

No comments: