Easter is my FAVORITE Christian holiday, hands down. But this year, it snuck up on us! With everything that had been going on with Mommie and her health, I *almost* forgot to talk to the Easter bunny about some things the kids might like! ;-)
Luckily, the Easter bunny already knew about the kids and their likes!
Rhyan was especially excited about her flip-flops and dora puzzle. Mama and Daddy were especially excited that Mack got a chocolate bunny that we felt quite certain he wouldnt need :-)
After church, I told Jeff that I wanted to TRY to get a family picture. And guess what? We were fairly successful with our FIRST try! Even Spud looked at the camera!!
The absolute BEST part of Easter for this year was the fact that we got to eat dinner WITH Mommie at my Mama's house. Mama was sweet enough to cook Easter dinner for us all (thank you, Mama!) and it was wonderful to see Mommie get out of her house and sit at the table to eat with us all. I felt like a very blessed girl because of that one thing alone :-)
Jesus Lives!!! #1 reason to KNOW we're blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment