Or maybe its the fact that he takes her mattress out of her bed, strips it down and lets her use it like a trampoline?!
Or maybe that when the "trampoline" gets old, she can use him as a chair makes him her fav?
I'm thinking that it might have something to do with the fact that the mattress also becomes a slide in "Daddy Daycare" :-)
She's also LOVING water this summer! Mommie bought her a sprinkler that is SO much fun! One evening after I got home from work, Mommie called and said I needed to bring Rhyan over and to bring a change of clothes. I happened to already have her in a bathing suit (trying one on to make sure it fit so she could take it to Tracy's with her...) so we just went in that... it worked perfectly!
And then there is the sprinkler that Shlaine gave her for her birthday. (For those of you who wonder, "Shlaine" is a family name and is pronounced like "Lane" with a "shhhh" on the front... "shhhhh-lane"). She loved it for all of about 2 seconds this particular night but it wasnt that there was a problem with the water... it was an issue of me not putting water shoes on her and it being tragic that her feet were "dirty". Geez... Diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment