Jeff's brother, Jason, finally got married this year. To his girlfriend of 5 years (they're 33, so 5 years is a long time to date in my book when you're that old! haha!). We're super excited to have Liz join the Ford gals and I'll admit, it's nice to have another daughter-in-law besides myself :-) But mostly, i'm excited to have a sister-in-law! I grew up an only child and so i am quite sure i'll be a pretty crappy sister in law to her, i'll say that already, she ROCKS. Of course she has a leg up on my b/c she has a sister, Laura, who is a hoot so she knows all about this stuff already... I'm just learning!
The wedding festivities were phenomenal! I have never seen/been part of a wedding quite like this one! Liz knew from day one what kind of wedding she wanted. And she made sure that every little detail was taken care of! It was seriously beautiful!
The rehearsal dinner was at the beautiful Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth, GA, where the wedding would be held the next day. It was just a nice evening. The weather was great, the food was yummy and seeing friends and family made it all the better. Here are some pics!
Mother and Father of the Groom







