

Then we headed down to the patio under our back porch. We had concrete poured in this area last year and I am SO glad... we have really enjoyed the hot tub back there and just the ability to use this area now. I put Rhyan in the pool and this was her response. YIKES!




I thought it might be too cool still so i got a gallon of hot water from the kitchen to add to the pool water. She still wasnt a fan! I could tell this was going to be a process... In the meanwhile, Jeff had the camera and was taking pics as he was instructed to do (thanks babe!). His words while taking pics, "how magical... i'm so glad we're getting pictures of this great moment". He wasnt thrilled, to say the least. But i assured him we would just have to hang out with her for a while to get her used to it. I put toys in there and slowly (like, over the span of 15 minutes) she was interested enough to get in. She was still hesitant, but she didnt hate it. In fact, we even got this last pic to show that she enjoyed it! (before my camera batteries died... ugg.. i'm so glad to have a new camera now!)
Anyways, we had fun. I'll be glad to try out a bigger pool with floats and such this summer. We've got to get her used to it by June b/c come fathers day weekend, we're BEACH BOUND baby! Ready or not! :-)