



That last one is Jeff's favorite. My favorite is the one above it. He didnt like the pig tails. Boo.These next ones are some that I regret not getting. For example, if i had it to do over, i wouldnt have gotten the 2nd one and instead I would have gotten this one:

This one is hilarious to me... she was laughing so much and having a blast during the shoot :-)
And this one just looks sweet to me
And this one just looks sweet to me
All in all, we are pleased with how they turned out. I've been keeping a book of five 5x7's from her 3, 6, 9 and 12 month photo sessions and i'll admit, i'm glad its done. Its great to have and I dont regret it, but it costs a fortune. We started off using master portrait who does the 3,6, 9, 12 month deal where its $20 for the first session which includes your book and first set of 5x7's and then each subsequent session is $15 which again includes the 5x7's but then they went out of business (well, the location in chatanooga tennessee is still operational, they said!... um, thats a bit far, thanks) so we have a hodge-podge of photographers to finish it out. Its beautiful and i love it, but our bank account is glad to see it done :-)