Friday, July 9, 2010

Visit with the Copponex Family!

A few weeks back, Rhyan and I went to visit with Rachael, Greg and Macy. We took them some (ready to cook) food for them to have at their convenience and just got to spend a few minutes together. I wish we had more time to visit, but we didnt want to overstay our welcome and lets face it, it was a time when they were overrun with visitors!
Rhyan and Macy FINALLY got to meet! I'll tell you what, Macy is JUST as cute in person if not more so! She was super sweet and "shared" her 4 wheeler with Rhyan (who didnt know what to do with it!)



We also took Macy a bubble maker. I think she liked it :-)

Rachael was trying to hold Rhyan down for this pic while Macy posed just perfectly... if not slightly seductively! haha! LOVE that girl!
I really cant wait to get to know this sweet family so much better. They are just such an inspiration to me. Plus, i truly value the friendship Rachael has given to me and all of the encouragement she's offered while Rhyan has dealt with her torticollis. Its been SO nice to have a friend who's kid is going through the same thing!
Anyways, i'm grateful for this family. Will you continue to pray for them as they continue to heal?