Rhyan is just too beautiful! Christy did such a great job of capturing exactly who she is in every pic. You can get to her website by clicking here and from there you'll "view proofs", enter the password "ford" and enjoy :-)
Rhyan also started crawling tonight! CRAWLING! Not the army crawl she's been doing for the past couple of weeks, but bon-a-fide hands and knees crawling! She did it first on her changing table as i attempted to put lotion on her back. She saw some tylenol and wanted it... so she crawled over and got it! I was excited! But afraid she would only do it on her table. I'm sure i've mentioned that she's quite the miss priss and typically only does things that are difficult in her bed or somewhere extremely soft. So i put her on the floor and showed her the tylenol bottle and off she went to get it! I about peed myself with excitement! (tmi? oh well). Of course, she did all of this at bedtime so while i wanted to let her practice, she was also getting tired and needing to eat and hit the hay. So we'll have fun practicing tomorrow!
I'm not super picky about wanting to see Rhyan do all of her "firsts". Lets face it, i work and i just wont always get to be the one who sees her accomplish things first. But i've been really blessed to see her sit up first and now crawl. It makes my heart happy to get to be there while my little girl learns new "tricks". At any rate, i'm a proud mama. And her daddy is excited, too. Although, I think we're both a little weary at the idea that she can get into stuff now! AHHHHH!
So watch out, world. Rhyan is on the move :-)
3 comments:
yay!!!!!!!!
SO exciting!!!! and SO awesome that you got to see it first! :)
Yeah for little Rhyan. I love her so much it hurts
Post a Comment