Jeff has had the week off which has been nice (for him). I, on the other hand, am still bitter about having to get up and go to work while he enjoys time with Rhyan! (jk, sort of...). I am grateful for my job, dont get me wrong, but i want to be at home when Jeff and Rhyan are at home!
Ok, venting is done. On to the week. Jeff used a day or so to insulate the basement. It looks great and hopefully will keep it warmer down there! He also got some work done on my car (meaning he got the guys at nissan to do work on my car) and its looking/running great! While it was being worked on, we got a loaner of a 2009 altima... nice! It had so much more room!
We had Rhyans pics done by our good friend and great photographer, Christy Martin. I dont feel great about how rhyan did. We did the shoot in a little field off the road and she was totally distracted by every car that went by! But Christy is great and if anyone could get some good shots out of rhyan it would be her. For the most part, though, she did her typical stare down at Christy. Its a good thing her eyes are pretty bc she wasnt smiling much :-( I cant wait to see them, though!
And today we've got Jason and Liz's couple shower. It looks like a great day for it and i'm looking forward to it! Until then, i think we're going to try to head up to the park and enjoy the weather as a family!
I've got some AWFUL spring fever!
4 comments:
we did some pics of kye outside for his 6 month ones and i thought he did AWFUL too as he also just stared at the cars but you'll be SHOCKED at the images she captured! I'm sure they will be amazing! can't wait to see them!!!
I always feel like Macy does horrible when her pictures are taken but I am SURE she got some good ones. I actually like some serious/non smiling pictures of babies!
I saw what was up on the blog! I know finger sucking is a nono but that one is my favorite!!
That round little head!!!
Post a Comment