Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny girl...

We are really enjoying Rhyan at this age! She is just SO MUCH FUN! She has such a great personality and we are having a blast getting to see how she reacts and plays!

Here she instigated playing peek-a-boo after lunch...


Here she was supposed to be napping, but when i went in to tell her to take a nap, this is the response i got. HA!
And when Jeff went to get Rhyan from her nap on Monday he found her like this! Man, I LOVE this little girl! And theres another new post below... so check it out!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

It get's better!!!!!! I love the age Macy is at right now- it seems like 9 months on they are learning something new everyday and interacting and bonding with you so much more!!

Emily said...

I agree with Rachael..it's getting so fun! I LOVE all her funny smiley faces, you can't help but smile when you see her grin! love it!!!!

Allison Wolfe said...

She's so cute! She is looking more and more like Jeff. Actually, more like Jeff's brother to me?? Things that make you go hmmm? just kidding! She's precious. We HAVE to get the girls together soon!

Melissa Nash said...

She is sooo stinkin cute! I love it! It only gets better, just wait!