I dont know how to express how i feel. Anxious. Fearful. Glad.
I'm anxious about her helmet for a few reasons. I'm hoping it wont disrupt her sleeping. I wonder if people will think we did something wrong that caused her to have to wear it. I wonder if it will bother her.
I'm fearful that she will slow developmentally. That it wont help. Or that it wont work as quickly as we'd hope.
I'm glad to be moving on with it. To be getting it and starting this process. So that in a few months, i can look back at this post and think "how silly was i to worry!".
I'm ready for tomorrow. But i dont think my heart is.
I really do realize that its not that big a deal. In my head. Its just this heart that bothers me!
But i take comfort in knowing that Rhyan is FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made. And that her Creator is also her Father who loves her more than I (is that really possible???) and that she is in HIS hands. Even for simple things like this that I, her worrier of a mommy, get upset over. He has it all under control.
Sometimes i just need to remind myself.
5 comments:
I know you are worried about it... That's our job as mothers. To worry and make sure we've done everything we can do for our children. The time she wears this helmet will fly by and then she will be a healthy happy perfect baby! And who knows it may help tame that wild hairdo so she won't need hairspray at an early age! ;) she's a precious little girl and everything will be fine!
Did you steal my thoughts?! :) It will be okay. Macy barely notices it at all. She has no trouble sleeping, there are no changes in her personality. It is only a 5 day adjustment period so by this weekend, she will be wearing it 23 hours a day and won't even notice it. Plus, she gets to take it off for an hour (or so :) ) so you can see her precious face and hair. I am thinking about you today!
It WILL help. I know it will!
praying for yall today!
No words that I say will be any better that what you already stated "she is fearfully and wonderfully made" by her creator. Continue to hold fast to that. We love you girl.
How dare you make me cry!! I love you! You have a wonderful heart and it touches my life is a very special way! XOXO
Post a Comment