Rhyan is rolling over!!!
Jerry came over and took pics so that Jeff could record Rhyan's first taste of cereal on video.




She loves when we let her "fly" high!


Rhyan is getting so big!
She is now:
-in size 3-6 mo clothes
-wearing size 2-3 pampers
-laughing ALOT!
-rolling over from back to tummy ALOT!
-eating cereal
-talking VERY loudly
-reaching for toys
-touching our faces if we're close enough. like she's exploring us. SWEET!!!
-blowing bubbles (jeff thinks its gross... i love it)
-eating out of a fast flow nipple all the time
-going to sunday school AND church (its a long sunday, but she does well)
-getting to skip an occasional physical therapy session b/c of me working some extra days, but is still progressing well, according to courtney
-staying awake for 1hour 45 min each waketime
-taking 3 naps a day (2+hour, 2+hour and 1hour)
-sleeping from 7:45-7ish or later :-) (yes, we're grateful!)
-on a successful 4 hour eating schedule (oh, what a DREAM!)
-being cute and making her mommy and daddy happy EVERY DAY!
4 comments:
yay rhyan! doing so GREAT! marah must have some junk in her trunk cause she's in size 4 diapers now...
I love that you called in reinforcements to fully document the cereal experience:)
I am going to hire you to come get abigail's sleep schedule under control. You are a pro!
SO sweet! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I have GOT to get Macy to bed earlier! I am so jealous! She runs the house... :P
Post a Comment