
Rhyan is adjusting well to her helmet. She doesnt like it when we first put it on, but quickly gets used to it. She is still rolling over like crazy and holding her head up well!
Here, she's reading her book :-). Yes, my child is clearly brilliant.

Still smiling!

This morning, eating cereal. Which has her constipated, btw... SAD!

Our first "mother-daughter" chat. She's such a good listener.

Daddy wanted a pic of his 2 babies. Unfortunately, Spud hasnt mastered smiling for the camera like Rhyan has.
3 comments:
I've been thinking about you today. Rhyan is a cutie in the helmet! I hope it continues to go well!
And good to know Spud is still considered a baby. Bandit, not so much! :)
Are you feeling better? It looks great on her! the last picture with her smiling is THE CUTEST picture I have seen of her so far! HOW ADORABLE!
She is sooo cute! Glad the helmet is going well.
As for the constipation, I mixed in a little bit of pureed prunes (stage 1 fruit) when Taylor first started cereal and she was much better. She loved the taste as well.
Post a Comment