Lainey's 2 month checkup was on October 15. Just one day after she turned 2 months old!
Lainey's 2 month Stats:
Height- 22" (38%)
Weight- 11 lbs (57%)
Head- 16" (?%)
At 2 Months, Lainey is:
- STILL in newborn clothes! But we are about to move on up in the next few days... with the exception of her pj's which she moved up the size this week because of the length!
- In size 1 diapers in the day, size 2 at night only
- Eating 4-5oz at 7, 10, 1, 4, 7
- Doing pretty well with self soothing. When we put her down we offer paci once and she may or may not cry a few minutes before falling asleep
- Waking once MOTN around 3am and most days makes it from that feeding till 7am
- On 3mL of prilosec twice a day for reflux
- Seeing the chiropractor once a week to be sure she's still in alignment
- Smiling all. the. time!
- Eating the homemade formula that I make for her daily (recipe found here) although we do NOT use raw milk (i have mixed emotions about this... i'll write a separate post about this.
- using size 1 nipple with the mam bottle
- started going to Tracy's house when I returned to work! *sigh*. She's doing great there!
- still swaddled using the miracle blanket at every nap and night time
This cracks me up! The kids wanted to "share" some of their favorite friends with Lainey... LOL!
Mack and Rhyan are still SO in love with their little sister! They both look after her so well and always want to help out with anything she needs! Our little family is complete and we couldnt be happier!
Lainey, so far, is a really quiet baby. She cries when she's hungry or hurting. She can, but does not often, coo. Mostly, she's just really observant and quiet and we think that is just precious! We are really enjoying getting to know her little personality!
When we do see this little face there is usually a little bit of fussing to go along with it, but nothing like what you'd anticipate!
Lainey seems to continue to really enjoy tummy time and is pretty strong!
One of my sweet friends, Melissa, had her 3rd baby just a week or so after Lainey. I love that all 3 of our kids are fairly close in age and all love each other. We have decided that these two will be betrothed :-)
We enjoyed a sweet visit from Melissa and Eli one beautiful afternoon and I just had to get some comparison pics! These crack me up!!
And of course right after they left I got theses sweet pics of her! LOL!
Other pics from this month:
This is Daddy's idea of the afternoon naptime for Lainey. I would laugh but at this point I was working pretty hard on being really consistent about sleep training so I took a pic knowing in time I'd have more perspective and know this was a sweet moment. But at the time I was like "what the heck?!" HA!
Rhyan has declared that she is SO glad she gets to be Lainey's mommy and that she wants to have a hundred babies! She IS a big helper for sure!
Some other cute pics of our girl towards the end of the month. Look how full her cheeks were getting!
We also went to the ZOO this month! We were coming out of Lainey's 9th week and she wasnt napping well anyways so I figured we may as well just go enjoy the day! A friend of mine had the gwinnett county Zoo Pass DVD (where you can watch the video and upon return of the dvd you get 4 free zoo passes!). Jeff was not thrilled to be going (he's never thrilled about anything in Atlanta) but it really was a beautiful day! I used the ergo and carried her around and she did pretty well with eating when she should eat and sleeping when she should sleep! Here, we were riding the train!
And this is summary of Lainey's life from 1-2months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment