Friday, July 18, 2014

33 Week Checkup

Vacation (mine AND Dr Pohls) threw off my every-other-week checkup's this pregnancy. Normally I'd go monthly till 28 weeks, then every other week (28,30,32,34,36) and then weekly till delivery. But this go round, I had a visit at 28, 30, 33, 35, 37 and then weekly till delivery. So this was what SHOULD have been my 32 week check, at 33 weeks exactly :-)

I got put back rather quickly into a room, but after vitals were taken, of course. I actually took the kids with me to this appointment as Jeff had his bible study that morning and then had planned to head to a friends house and help him lay some hardwoods! I had talked to the kids at length about what behavior I expected from them and I'll just say right now, they were fantastic! I was so proud. They both sat and looked at books the entire time I was with Dr Pohl and were both nice and quiet. I'll say it again, i was very proud of them!

BP was low as always: 88/53. Yes, I know... but thats my "normal" :-)

Weight: up 2lbs for a total of 20lbs so far

My biggest Concern was of course Fundal Height...
34cm! At 33 weeks the ideal height is 33cm so this is an IMPROVEMENT! I'm only measuring one week ahead now!!! I was ecstatic! :-)

I really didnt have any questions at this appointment either! It was short and sweet and I think I was just so excited to be measuring closer to normal that I didnt want to ruin my high ;-).  I mean, the kids were great, my checkup was great... that was a great way to end the appointment!

No pics around this time were taken... it was the week of the 4th of July and we were mega busy so I forgot!

No comments: