I taught the kids how to help me pick... they caught on quickly, yet, my bucket remained empty! haha
I love how he held the strawberries. He kept taking ONE bite out of each one and then adding them to the bucket. We worked on not eating them over. and over. and over. I tried, really! HA!
Some of the berries werent very sweet this year because they had gotten TOO much rain. But even so, they were still beautiful! And perfect for freezing with a little sugar on them!
To reward the kids for all their hard work, I told the kids we would share an icecream. I was having a cool-mom day and they had not even yet had lunch! But they were so grumpy! I think the heat had worn them slap out.
I mean, look at that cranky face! He was SO upset that his feet were dirty and couldnt recover!
Ok, i have on NO makeup because my allergies were killing me and it was so humid that I knew there was no use in straightening my hair... even so, I wanted to document with a pic. Rough as it is.
This girl... and her dramatic emotions! She was all kinds of grumpy (or was pretending to be).
We went to wendy's for lunch (where, surprisingly they still ate great!) and within about 2 minutes of being back in the car they were OUT! And it was only 12:30! (they usually nap at 1).
These babies wear me OUT for sure but i love taking them places and love being outdoors with them and helping them to see all the fun things there are to do outside! We had a blast and it felt like an official kick off to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment