Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Mack (party)

I cant even believe our little guy is TWO! He definitely wears us out! And gives us so much JOY!!!

We had a great time celebrating Mack's little life with our family and his closest friends... true Mack style... with a combo of Cars and Thomas the Train party! I had asked Mack what kind of cake he wanted and what kind of plates, etc. He kept saying "Thomas Cars" ;-) So, I gave him what he wanted. It was HIS birthday, after all!

Lorddy... that sweet FACE!


He was quite pleased with his cake and enjoyed having everyone sing happy birthday. I had been SURE To buy a #2 candle for his cake... and then couldnt find it so i was dying! At the last minute, voila! Found it! And i was so glad we were able to find it... he did a great job blowing it out!


His Uncle Jason and Aunt Liz got him this cute monkey costume for this years Halloween! He has loved playing dress up and pretending to be a monkey around the house.




Our big gift to Rhyan for her 2nd birthday was a "tractor"... Rhyan and Mack have LOVED riding together on hers all spring and we knew he was going to love getting his own! Like with Rhyan, its a bit beyond his ability right now... but we prefer to get bigger things for the kids when they are still a bit young for it so they can grow INTO it instead of out of it too quickly. He has to learn to steer but he's doing great!





We had such a great time celebrating Mack! And I have not forgotten to do his summary... its up next ;-)

No comments: