Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Update and appreciation

I cant say enough how encouraging it has been to just get an outpouring of fb messages, emails and phone calls from friends and "blog friends" who I may or may not have ever met!

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart! I appreciate so much your shared stories of your experiences with changing church's.

AND, thank you to those of you who have INVITED us to visit your church! WOW! How incredible to have someone reach out and invite us and to feel welcomed before we step foot in the door!:-)

I want to take time to respond to each person, but until I have that time, I wanted to do a collective thanks!

THANK YOU! For your prayers, your encouragement, your extended invitation and your time in even reading our blog and taking a moment to do all of the above. Thank you!

No comments: