Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Day the Music Died

Ok, so that might be a bit of a dramatic Title ;-) But I can assure you that Jeff feels like its accurate...

So, apparently my husband has found his identity in his hair. I never knew this... that he thought that it was his hair that made him so handsome. But alas, its true.

So you can only imagine his horror to realize that he's.... shhh....whisper it... thinning on top.

He decided that it was time. That he's been trying long enough to hold on, so to speak. So... he shaved it!

The "Before" pics



And, the "After" (with our neice, Avery)

Hmmmm....

I encouraged him to "hold on" a little longer adn let it grow back out. I mean, I still think he's handsome when it was shaved but why give up so easily, right?! HA!

We looked into hair replacement (not b/c i care about it but b/c i swear, he talks about it a ton... super self conscious about it... soooooo, he might hate me for blogging about it... LOL!) but its SO expensive! Like 10K at a minimum! Wow...

So, if anyone has any miracle treatments that wont make him sterile or have any other funky side effects, please share! ;-)

No comments: