Friday, November 9, 2012

Randomness...

These pics dont really have a post for themselves; they are pretty random :-) So, I'm putting them all here!

Mack's "bad face" continues to make us laugh! Sorry about the pink bib, buddy!
Out of the last 7 weeks, Mack has had an ear infection for close to 5 of those weeks and is currently dealing with a virus that we are pretty sure is leading to yet another ear infection :-( He went through a phase of HATING to take medicine, but who can blame him with all of this!?!?! Ibuprofen for fever/pain. Antibiotic for infection. Benedryl at night to clear congestion. Numbing ear drops. Vicks vapor rub for his cough. Saline spray to help dry congestion. Oh my!
I also recently did an Advocare 24 day challenge. I have been eating healthier and Im pretty pumped to say that I am now BELOW pre Rhyan weight and back into ALL my old pre-pregnancy clothes! Most of which I got rid of last winter because I had resided to the idea of never losing the baby weight. Bummer! 
I'll do a full post on the challenge soon, but I'll say that I was pretty pleased with the products.... enough so that I decided to become a distributor (so I could get a discount). LOVE IT!
Before my sister in law went back to work from maternity leave, we met up a couple of times for lunch... and I got to spend time with my precious niece! Avery Elizabeth, you are a DOLL BABY!!!!!
I love that my hubby is such a great daddy :-) He plays with our kids and is so imaginative/fun! Good thing, because I'm all about cooking/cleaning/doing baths/reading/singing... in other words, things that dont require an imagination! They need him!
My sweet friend, Karen, turned 40 this year! Doesnt she look FABULOUS!?!?!
I love that my Mommie has been doing better and that Mack is getting to spend time getting to know his Mayer! What a sweet blessing!
And of course he loves spending time with his Grammy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]She in addition was clothed in a not hard unbent denim, comparable to the Ray-Ban sunglasses gray . The poacher bag, the binocular bag are all contributions of this manufacturer for the globe of handbags . You can find each individual type of Alexa [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry outlet store[/url] in Mulberry bags . You needn't [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry bags outlet[/url] go out of house, just need open you company search online and place the order, the products you bought will be sent to your address . Of course in our shop on line there are some other types of Mulberry leather bags like the Mulberry Shoulder Bag, Mulberry massenger bags and [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url] so on . Mulberry bag features a single strap across the prime, gold metal plated clasp, stud detailing and is also fully lined with small signature gold plaque around the inside . Today隆炉s statement makes clear [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry outlet shop[/url] that shorter-term selling recital is in addition a greatest optimistic factor . Be recommended while using bend and embellished, all over again these cut-offs will be shaped while [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry outlet uk[/url] using attribute of the mulberry . You can without difficulty advise the designer mulberry handbags from the false pouches, but you can hard [url=http://www.mulberryoutletshopinuk.co.uk]mulberry factory outlet[/url] to demarcate the replica pouches from the bona fide actual ones.[/p]