"... I'm leaving today..."
Hope you thought of the song and that its stuck in your head now :-)
So, I thought I'd update the blogger world and all 3 of you who read this on what is going on in our lives. Our big news? We are expecting baby #2 June 11th of next year!
I am currently 11 weeks pregnant. I have had 5 ultrasounds so far and everything looks great! Of course, after having had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy, its hard to really feel like everything is ok... I think I felt comfortable that Rhyan would be fine when I hit around 38 weeks!
But really, I do think things are probably fine and am trying desperately to NOT fear but to TRUST. Everyone knows thats easier said than done, right?! haha...
Anyways, life is good. I'll be due at the beginning of summer so Jeff will be home with us to adjust which will be awesome! Gods timing is soooo good. And i'm appreciative.
So far, i'm nauseated pretty much 24/7, but thats a sign of a healthy pregnancy, or so "they" say. So i guess thats good. And i'm on progesterone for about another week just as a precautionary measure because of the miscarriage from this summer. It makes me tired, but its definitely doable. (Isnt anything for a period of time?!)
All in all, we are thrilled. We are a little scared of having TWO kids... oh, my... just saying it sounds scary! But Jeff is an awesome dad. He may not mop floors or clean windows, but he doesnt shy away from any duty that is kid related. He changes diapers, gives baths, uses the nasal aspirator!, feeds, rocks, dances with and plays with rhyan... I couldnt ask for him to be any better to our daughter. Well... if he could learn to breast feed, that would be the BOMB! haha. So i think that we'll adjust, as a team, as we always do :-)
Appreciative of any and all prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy and baby!