
So you can see our most successful pic at the top. I've attached the other ones, as well. I thought they all turned out fine. She wouldnt really smile but we really didnt work to get her to smile, either. We didnt want to keep the line waiting. Ironic, seeing as how every other person in line took their sweet time. Oh, well. Live and learn.
Rhyan did GREAT! She really enjoyed her trip to the mall, i think. My first thought on this is "oh no". I hate shopping. I'm not girly. Lord help me if she is :-) I have a feeling that if she likes it, i'll start enjoying it, too. Until she's a teenager anyways. I just love spending time with her, no matter what. But it was tons of fun seeing her look all around at the people, the decorations, etc... We went to the food court after seeing Santa and got some grub. Rhyan was so good and waited in line w/ us, just chewing on her book. But when we started eating, she was suddenly discontent. Turns out, since we've been letting her eat a little of what we eat, she is no longer happy to watch us eat. She wants to PARTICIPATE! But kung pow chicken is a bit spicy for her :-) So as i was searching for something for her to eat, it occurred to us that there are peas and carrots in the fried rice. I picked them out for her and she was quite happy to eat them! SO CUTE!
Update on her head (i forgot to post about this! SORRY!). She has to wear it for 2 more weeks full time and then can go to nights only. We are still doing therapy weekly for now. Her head tilt is still not alot better. We continue to do stretches at home. I'll admit that i think she is SO cute w/o her helmet on and i'm SO excited for her to not have to wear it during day hours :-)
We're headed to sky valley for Christmas Day. I'll try to post stuff when we return. Till then, I hope you all enjoy Christmas with your loved ones and remember that the birth of Christ was the beginning of us having hope for redemption. And that apart from the cross and His sacrificial death, he would have been no more than any other ordinary baby. But He was a baby who was born to die. What a humbling thought. And how grateful we are that salvation came in the form of this baby. Celebrate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment