Her obvious rebellion of tummy time. She'll show me... she'll just go to sleep. Still sucking those fingers!Hope you enjoyed the "Friday Photos". If people dont start commenting on this thing and letting me know that you actually read it, i'm not gonna take time to do it. But if you do, come back next week for more. I'll try to make it a regular thing :-) There's also a cute new post/pic below...





7 comments:
I AM READING!! :) I love the kissy face and her falling alseep!! HEE HEE That is SO funny! :)
LOVE the new pics! Kelly, she is darling!
love the pic at the top of the blog, too cute!
Our girl is beautiful and adorable
i check you every sunday, though i may not comment. i can DEFINITELY see kelly in miss rhyan!
the 2nd helmet picture makes me want to cry. she's such a trooper!
That's all AC does during tummy time too is suck her fingers! She turns her head to the side and focuses on something and sucks them. She used to do so much better but absolutely hates it now.
Post a Comment