Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The pictures are ready!!!

When Rhyan was 4 weeks old, our friend and photographer, Terilynn, did a complementary photo session for us. The pics are now ready to be viewed. Let me just first say that she did a TWO hour session with Rhyan and while I was afraid that she would sleep through the whole thing or fuss, she did neither. She slept for the first 2 or 3 minutes, woke up and wanted to eat and then stayed awake for the ENTIRE shoot. Towards the end, she got fussy (she was ready for a nap), but i think overall she did FANTASTIC.

Click the link below to see our favorites. If you want to see all (400) of the pics, once you are in the favorites page, you can click on "view gallery".

http://hcl.digitaleventpics.com/SC/index.cfm?fuseaction=FavoritesList&favid=587FC797&eid=9158276&fn=OrpheusandAphroditeMusicandPhotography478

Let me know what you think!!

5 comments:

morgan collins said...

I can't get the link to work:( I wanna see pics too!!!

Josh and Donna said...

i saw them thru the link on facebook...all were PRECIOUS! (but the link on here didn't work for me either)

Kelly Ford said...

I fixed it!

The Jacobs Family said...

They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

morgan collins said...

she is just beautiful!