When we arrived, the kids were all at recess so Jeff took the time to read to the littles while I helped the room mom get the craft tables set up. They had some super cute crafts!
I was so impressed with how Mrs Wiley interacted with the kids and how attentive they were! She NEVER once raised her voice, yet the kids were all paying attention despite their excitement!
Mack was excited to get to participate in the crafts, too, since some were FOOD! ha!
Gotta love the "fireplace" in the background on the whiteboard, huh?! LOL!
BAHAHAHA! This cracks me up!
Jeff and I took turns helping the kids at the crafts tables while the other chased lil Lainey around!
Obviously it was getting really close to nap time for Lainey... she really did love the book!
Lastly, on the way out I saw one of Rhyan's writings hanging in the hallway and snapped a picture. I just love reading her thoughts on things and seeing how her writing is growing! So proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment