The beautiful lights!The blue trees were Rhyan's favorite!
Cutie Lainey chowing down on pizza. Girlfriend LOVES pizza!
Me and my big girl!
Rhyan and Grammy. Side note: I showed Mama this pic for her to approve and she said "gosh i take terrible pictures" to which rhyan replied "why do you say that grammy? I think you have a nice smile! We took a great picture!". Such a sweet encourager.
Simply for proof that the boys exist... particularly Mack. He would not participate in pics all night :/Even though we had seen the 4D movie in November, the kids loved it! So we decided to see it again so my Mom could experience it, too. She had never been to a 4D movie and she loved it!
After the movie, we headed over to watch the glass blowers... there were a bunch of people watching already so Jeff and I put Rhyan and Mack on our shoulders so they could see while Mama kept up with Lainey for a few minutes. Then, we explored the glass shop which they thought was pretty cool!
Then we saw BUMBLE!!! From Rulolph! I was stoked and wanted a pic but the kids werent interested. I told them we could do it as a family and that got Rhyan on board, but Mack refused. He also proceeded to run away from us when we got to the front of the line and hid at the back of the line which scared me to death. I thought I'd kill him when we found him. LOL! Gosh thats the worst feeling. We had a big talk about staying with Mommy and Daddy even if you dont want to do the pic so we can make sure you stay safe, etc. Ugh. So this pic of Jeff and Rhyan was taken while I was searching frantically for him.
And of course I snapped one of Mama with the girls.
After the picture, we headed over to listen to Mrs Clause tell a story. The big kids loved it! After, Mrs Clause hung around for pictures! So nice of her! Unfortunately, Lainey wasnt having that! This was the ONLY time she showed the least bit of displeasure all night!We had a few minutes to kill before the Snow Angel show so we thought we may do putt putt or something but decided instead on getting in line for a funnel cake while Jeff and Mack watched the train go by. Well, the fc line was WAY long and the gathering area for the snow angel was getting crowded, so we just headed on to get ourselves as spot, which turned out to be a good thing! The snow angel appeared just a few minutes after we got settled in a spot!
I wish I could have gotten a picture of Rhyan's face while she watched the snow angel. She was enamored! And the kids loved the fireworks! It was Lainey's first time seeing them! At this point it was 8:50. Everyone was doing great!
Then they had to DJs come out and do a dance party for the kids. They played some good dance music (Totally kid friendly) and Mrs clause, Bumble and Ruduloph all made an appearance! Super cute!
Last, but not least, they did a 10 second countdown to "midnight" (really 9pm!!!) and then said Happy New Year, gave kisses to kids etc and put off fireworks! The kids seriously had a GREAT TIME!
It was crowded for the show, yes. But overall, it wasnt crowded earlier in the evening. I think a lot of people were doing snow mountain leading up to the show instead of exploring the Christmas area (which was great for us!)
I had packed the kids pj's and had them all go potty before we left. Lainey fell asleep before we ever got out of the parking lot and Rhyan was close to follow. As usual, Mack stayed awake till we got home (he doesnt sleep in the car much) and they all went straight to bed when we got home around 9:45. It was such a fun night for all of us, but the best part was seeing how happy Rhyan was. She loves this kind of thing!
So Happy New Year everyone! May 2016 be filled with fun, family and a growing faith in Christ!

No comments:
Post a Comment