He was not, however, excited to have his picture made!
Liz and I had decided to meet up with the kids at Everland play by the mall of GA so of course, we took Tiger along for the ride... and the jumps!
Jeff had stayed home with Lainey so us girls could hang out. Poor Mack is the only boy in the group!
Rhyan and I had a BLAST on the slides. But Mack was all kinds of peeved that he wasnt going the fastest. I mean, DRAMA!!!
Avery had a blast in the ball pit and while my kiddos are technically too old for it, they joined in for a bit!
I wanted to get ONE pic of the cousins together... but Avery was NOT having it. She's definitely in a no picture stage. I've been there/done that with Mack. Its not worth the battle. So heres the blur!
But guess who was happy to "pose" for a pic with Rhyan and the Tiger?! LAINEY RUE! :-) It helps that she couldnt move much yet! HA! I take what I can get ;-)
We also took Tiger to get Rhyan's allergy shots where she was SO brave as always! No pics, though. And of course we took him to church on Sunday morning, as well. We enjoyed our time celebrating Rhyan!
No comments:
Post a Comment