Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Celebrating ASHLEY!

Somehow I missed posting about this sweet girl! We love our Ashley and since she moved to Ohio (boo!) we dont get to see her often at all! So when she was home for Mommie's funeral, we were sure to go ahead and celebrate her birthday which was just a couple of weeks later...

And she was sure to take a couple of selfies for me on my phone as a nice surprise for later

Rhyan seriously loves Ashley. When we left this night Rhyan said "I wish Ashley lived here. I would help her and go shopping with her and do lots of things with her!". So so sweet! I agree, Rhyan!!
Mack also loves Ashley, but doesnt love having his picture made... bless Ashleys heart... is just one good picture with Mack too much to ask?! :-)




Happy Birthday to ASHLEY! One good picture which was Mack's gift to you ;-)

No comments: