So, i guess that any pics that wont need their own post will just be dumped here! Plus, lets be honest, i'm ready to be done with June and move on to July. It will make me feel better if I'm at least posting about the month that we're currently in :-)
And btw, I totally forgot to do a 13 month post on Mack :-( But i've decided to do quarterly updates, anyways, so it worked out. Bottom line: Mack is doing well. Still screaming a lot (*sigh). Still "touchy" (happy one minute, made the next, happy again, crying the next, etc...). Trying to get two top molars in that are just bugging him like crazy. WALKING!!! (started July 3rd).
Spud, still the lover of all scrap foods!
Our sweet Pastor, Jeff and his wife, Brenda are in our small group that meets in our home on Sunday nights. Rhyan usually goes to my Mom's or Mommie's house during this time, but Mack hangs with us old folks b/c he goes to bed right after we finish dinner/before we start our bible study. Well, Mack LOVES Jeff and Brenda. He likes to cuddle with Brenda's "lovelies" (yes, i said it) and Jeff plays with him and makes him laugh so hard! I think that they love him as much as he loves them :-)
Mack can seriously rock a "crab crawl"
And is climbing EVERYTHING!
Sure, Rhyan, the water table is a great pool?!
Showing off his muscles :-) I love this pic! lol
TA-DA!!! He loves to do this because it ALWAYS makes us laugh. The boy will do anything for a laugh!
And of course, Rhyan has to show us that she can do it too ;-)
I've mentioned before that we like to make ordinary things a little more fun around here, right?!
The kids LOVE adding the slide to their little kiddie pool!
WE LOVE outdoor fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment