Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Camera Dump

Well, peeps, I dont have an iphone to have a cool "iphone dump" post. So you just get a camera dump. Its better than a human dump, right!? (yes, i went there...)

Trying out his exersaucer!


I've mentioned that he looooves his thumb, right? :-/

Matching babies

Nothing better than a clean baby right out of the tub!

Enjoying her very 1st ice cream (strawberry popsicle) from the ice cream truck!

Mack's first time trying cereal. He loves it, dont you think? HA!

Cuddling with Barney and undoubtedly, watching Barney.
Matching Jeff's in small group on Sunday

Jeff leaves the hard work for Rhyan!

"I said i'm tired of the pics mom. Tired of it!"

Seriously, Rhyan?! HA!

Loving tummy time. For probably about a second. And i'm pretty sure he puked right after this pic!


She's become such a good "mommy"

I seriously love my family. Love.

HELLO lips! My beautiful son.
Hope you enjoyed! We are one blessed little family around here :-)

No comments: