Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surgery Eve

We are to be at the outpatient center tomorrow morning at 7:15am for pre-op. Rhyan's surgery will be at 8:45 and I hope they run on time. She ate a great dinner tonight (8-10 bites of baked chicken, lots of macaronni, lots of peas, lots of peaches, lots of water and 7oz of milk... i finally said "thats enough" and stopped feeding her) but she cant have anything tomorrow morning. Lets hope she's distracted enough tomorrow to not care. I am considering fasting with my daughter for solidarity :-). Truly, more for prayer. But then this afternoon, my nerves have been messed up, therefore my tummy has been messed up and I dont know if thats a good idea (to skip breakfast). I guess I'll decide tomorrow. Yes, i know i dont have to fast with her to pray for her.

Jeff and I had a great time with her this evening. I caught some cute pics and thought i'd share. While i was reviewing my pics to see what to upload, i came across pics of her first pool experience this year. I seriously need to do a post on that. Hilarious.

Thank you all so much for your prayers for Rhyan. She is blissfully unaware of the happenings planned for tomorrow. And I am doing my best to rest in Jesus and trust that He's got it all under control. The control-freak side of me has real issues with this :-/. But, alas, i have no choice. Jeff is as cool as a cucumber, as always. Our rock. Man, i love him.
Rhyan, having a blast crawling all over the place...
In the bathtub... if she cant hold all three toys, she'll just use her mouth :-)
What a happy girl... such a sweet blessing to us!
Practicing her new skill... i had walked in and told her to lay down and go to sleep. This is the look i get... haha