Rhyan went to therapy yesterday. Her Daddy took her :-) Her new therapist, Diane, said she still has about a 10 degree tilt in her neck (to the left) and that we want between 0-5 degrees. They fitted her with a collar to wear that will help her want to keep her head up/shoulder down and she tolerates it ok. I cant really describe it so i'll try to catch a pic of her wearing it sometime.
She's been sick this week. She's had a cold and I was concerned about her cough so i took her to the Dr Wed. She was "fine" and her "lungs sound great!". Today, however, i could hear her wheezing. So at the risk of looking like an idiot/crazed 1st time mom, i took her back for another check and $35 copay. And i'm glad i did. Baby girl has bronchitis.
I told the dr that w/ Jeff having ear infections growing up, he's very protective/concerned w/ her ears. And that since i grew up with asthma and constantly got bronchitis, i'm always concerned w/ her lungs. So between the 2 of us, she doesnt go unchecked for much :-) But, i'm glad i've had experience w/ this b/c we have to use an inhaler w/ Rhyan for a couple of weeks which I'm a pro at!
Anyways, she's definitely feeling better which is great. She has 3 of the top 4 teeth in and that last one you can literally see through the gum, so it'll come any day now. Poor girl is going through a lot! But we're on the tail end now and things are looking up!
1 comment:
WOW poor girl..and poor mommy! I'll send some special prayers up for you guys!
Post a Comment