I posted a while ago about my dear friends Ashlyn and Josh Murphy who were expecting their first baby. "Baby M" as we called him (because they kept his name a secret!) is HERE!
Ashlyn went to be induced Tuesday night at 11pm. The pediatric cardiologist had suggested that if possible, Ashlyn deliver vaginally because it would help Sawyer to expel the fluid as he was delivered. So she and Dr Pohl gave it their all!
Unfortunately, she had to undergo a C-section, though. But you know, C section babies have perfect little round heads and sweet baby Sawyer is NO exception! He is PERFECT!!!
He has been transported to Egelston and the Dr's are determining the best course of action. Josh has gone over to be with Sawyer and Ashlyn will be released hopefully in the next day or so and will head over, as well. Her Csection complicated her mobility a bit and has her uncomfortable, so prayers that the Lord would heal her body so she can focus on their son would be great! Please pray also for wisdom and guidance for the Dr's. For healing for Sawyer!!! For Josh to be strong for them all and that they would continue to find support and love in their family and friendships (which they will, no doubt!)
Here is the beautiful family of 3. Just before Sawyer was transported, Ashlyn got to hold him for the FIRST and only time so far... yall know how heart breaking that is as a mom... she just wants to hold him! Please pray that there will be LOTS more snuggling soon!
There is also a "DONATE" link at the top right of my page that allows you to donate for this sweet family. Sawyer will likely need multiple surgeries. Ashlyn is out of work (due to the pregnancy) and Josh is about maxed out on his paid time off (because of all of the dr appts). This sweet, young family could use some help, although they would never admit that. So I set up the charitable donation account (thank you to pay pal for approving them as a "charity") and it is a safe way to donate.
Most of all, please continue to pray for this sweet baby!


5 comments:
I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
my blog ... golden labrador retriever puppies
An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do believe that you should publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but generally folks don't talk about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!
Check out my page ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners
Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting
company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at
a reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!
my website :: acoustic guitar a chord
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you
access consistently rapidly.
my blog: acoustic guitar a chord
What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good post.
Feel free to surf to my web site :: gsa search engine ranker
Post a Comment