Thursday, September 2, 2010

Found in my Inbox

Who knew my child was so smart? This is the email i got from her today, via facebook :-)

Dear Mommy,

I called Granddad today just to talk with him about his upcoming hiking trip (he is typing this message while I dictate it to him). We had a good discussion, it sounds like fun, and he invited me to go with his group on this next trip. He said all you had to do was buy me a pair of hiking boots. The trip is only 1-2 weeks so I won't even need a second change of clothes (maybe 2-3 extra diapers). Granddad will supply everything else. If you say okay, them I'm good-to-go.

Love,
Rhyan

And you have to give the girl props for knowing at such a young age the importance of having a secretary to whom she can dictate letters and such. Just brilliant, i tell you!

But, Granddad, her Dad and I have discussed it and we think she's a little young to be traveling alone with boys. Maybe when she's 30 :-)